Positive effects of inertisation on the production process include:
- Excellent surface-curing and outstanding characteristics
- Complete curing by precipitation, no postcuring
- Even problematic colours including full surface white can run at high speeds
- Cost saving through lower photo initiator levels within the UV inks and varnishes
- Less migration because of significantly lower amounts of photo initiator and high cross-linking levels
- Less UV irradiation and increased production speed
- Reduced ozone production
- Smell reduction
- Less yellowing
The main characteristic of inert gas UV curing for JingKe UV systems is as follows：
- UV lamp installed in a closed space with an inert gas for curing,Can improve the product in the curing of ozone in the atmosphere, odor and yellowing phenomenon.
- In an inert gas space solidification can ensure stable curing condition.
- UV output power and machine speed linkage and flexible adjustment.
- Curing chamber and the cooling chamber can be up and down pneumatic separation, achieve rapid replacement of quartz glass, convenient maintenance.
- Equipped with standby mode, can reduce the consumption of electricity, gas.
- More suitable for the curing of crosslinking silicone coating.