Jingke UV curing system advantages:
The Promise Control System of UV Lamp Power
Depending on the printing speed, the control system can freely adjust the output power of the UV lamp between 20% and 100%. In the standby phase, the output power of the UV lamp is automatically reduced.
The miniature limit switch sensor controls the position of the reflector, and both the reflector and the interior of the light box are fitted with a temperature sensor to prevent the system from overheating.
All UV curing unit components, including lamps, reflectors and pneumatic devices can be easily maintained. The lamp can be replaced quickly and easily, shortening the standby time.
Compact UV module design
Compact water-cooled module light box using a one-time extrusion of aluminum to ensure the highest product quality and minimum space requirements.
The water cooling system of the shutter and reflector ensures that excess heat during printing can be effectively removed. In addition, the built-in air cooling device not only for the UV lamp to provide continuous cooling, can also produce a small amount of ozone generated in the production process.
End of press UV
- UV lamp unit as single slide-in cassettes.
- Quick change slide-in cassette.
- High effciency reﬂector design.
- Simplified air and water cooling.
- Automatic connections for all supplies.
- Low transfer of heat to the press.
- Easy to move to other positions.
- Fast lamp replacement.
- Compact and narrow construction.
- Removable to drive-side.
- The energy supplies can be connected on the drive side without any tools.
Power cabinet and control
- high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- When the grid voltage changes about ± 10%, it will not affect the lamp output power.
- Transformers or electronic power supplies.
- Fast off and restart of lamps.
- Simple to use touch screen control.
- Super safe design, with individual rcd lamp protection.
- Low energy consumption：high electrical efficiency up to 97%.