- Time saving: Can cure a workpiece within 0.1 to several seconds.
- Space saving: Offers a compact system design.
- Cost saving: The optimum-scale system can be designed to suit the required throughput.
- Accommodates heat-susceptible materials: Can treat any type of material.
- Energy saving: Only the required area is irradiated with ultraviolet rays on an as-necessary basis.
No environmental impact and extra safety
- Improvement of the working environment: The system fundamentally requires no solvents and is driven by electric power, eliminating air pollution and odors.
- Simplified equipment: Solvent treatment and antipollution equipment are no longer required.
- Improved strength: The cured material acquires a higher mechanical strength.
- No damage/odors: Can cure the material uniformly and eliminate odors of ink and paint.
- Can produce a metal-like burnish and a high-quality feeling.
- Offers significantly increased resistance to solvents, chemicals, and contamination.