Jingke UV curing system advantages:
Easy to install
Lamp cassette can be easily inserted into the press, all the energy supply interface are used plug-in design. Maintenance, the lamp cassette from the room outside the room, easy to carry out maintenance of all components. This means that the standby time for maintenance operations can be minimized.
In addition to the savings to be made from low-energy production, availability of the printing press can also be improved.The UV system has been specifically designed to ensure that machine downtimes are reduced. All servicing work can be performed quickly and easily, saving both time and money.
Compact UV module design
Compact water-cooled module light box using a one-time extrusion of aluminum to ensure the highest product quality and minimum space requirements.
The miniature limit switch sensor controls the position of the reflector, and both the reflector and the interior of the light box are fitted with a temperature sensor to prevent the system from overheating.
The water cooling system of the shutter and reflector ensures that excess heat during printing can be effectively removed. In addition, the built-in air cooling device not only for the UV lamp to provide continuous cooling, can also produce a small amount of ozone generated in the production process.
End of press UV
- Simplified air and water cooling
- Low maintenance and compact design
- UV lamp unit as single slide-in cassettes
- Quick change slide-in cassette
- Fast lamp and reflector change
- Compact and narrow construction
- The energy supplies can be connected on the drive side without any tools
- When required the interdeck units can be moved quickly and easily to different prepared interdeck positions
- Fast lamp replacement
- Jingke interdeck UV units are designed to be light and simple to move to different positions on the press as required.
- Low transfer of heat to the press